Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bike headlights

In these dark days of winter, it is nice to have good light to see the road. I have tested three lights that are pretty nice and better than those cheap bike lights in stores. All three of these lights use 2 AA batteries and are LEDs. The first is a Dinotte bike light. It has nice distance and floods to the sides very nicely. It costs $105 plus shipping. The next is a Fenix flashlight. Almost exactly the same at night as the Dinotte but you need to buy a 'Two Fish' block to attach it to your handlebars. The Fenix costs $57 plus shipping and a 'Two Fish' Block. The third is a Romisen flashlight from Shining Beam.com that has about the same distance as the other two but doesn't have the flood to the sides. It costs $25 plus shipping.
I have bought 12 of the Romisen flashlights and the 'Two Fish' Blocks. Since I bought a dozen at once, I got a better deal. If you want to buy them from me, I will sell you to you for the same cost. I am not a business and don't need or want to make a profit. The set for Romisen and block is $30. Only available if you can get hold of me here in Port Townsend. Email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment